Terms And Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. If you need more information or require help, the contact emails are: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. ST EVEN assures the Customer that the number of units available corresponds to our warehouse stock. In no event will ST EVEN intentionally try to sell more units that is available. In cases of force majeure such as human error or faults to the computer system, where the quantity of available inventory differs from the purchase made, ST EVEN will inform the Customer via email of the cancellation of the order. For this case the customer has 2 options; wait for the product to be available again or use the balance to buy a different product.
4. E-commerce does not capture, store or transmit transactional data. For this ST EVEN has the online payment system “PayPal” (Payment Platform) which is a PCI certified payment gateway; this certificate is granted only to those who meet high standards of security including, among others; encryption software, validation procedures and robust data protection measures. Using this the Customer can make payments on the site without worry. Through the credit card payments, PayPal will validate the identity of the people using the credit card, especially those that may have suspicious characteristics.
5. “Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.”
6. The maximum purchase amount in this sitie is 500 US dollars. To make purchases for a higher value please contact the emails mentioned in the paragraph one.
7. ST EVEN do not currently offer returns or exchanges.
8. In order to claim a guarantee, The Customer must show that the item is faulty and needs replacing by demonstrating that the item was damaged prior to shipping. They must provide pictures/videos of the faulty item, and the claim must be made within 3 days of receiving said item.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
ST EVEN reserves all rights over the content, design and code used on its website, and especially over the photos, images, logos, designs, brands, and commercial names which are included in E-Commerce. These rights are protected by the current legislation as relating to intellectual property.
Both the total or partial reproduction of the site is entirely prohibited without expressed written permission by ST EVEN.
Also prohibited is the copying, reproduction, adaptation, modification, distribution, commercialization, public communication and/or any other action that infringes on the current legislation in Colombia or the rest of the world in the matter of intellectual and/or industrial property unless given prior written authorisation by ST EVEN
Furthermore, ST EVEN does not grant any implied license or authorization to intellectual and/or industrial property rights or any other right or property directly or indirectly related to the content included in its E-commerce.